Hey Rock-A-Bow readers! So glad you came back to hear from me. This week has been nutso in the Murphy house. It seems like everyday a new family member has been sick. First the little guy, then the mommy and the girl (double whammy) and then the dad. Wowza. It's a good thing they can't touch me. I didn't want those nasty germs.
Because they were sick, I got a little bit of rest. I mean with no kids to watch, I didn't have to keep hiding. But when I did. Oh boy was it fun.
Well except on Wednesday. Someone thought it would be a good idea to do this ^ NOT FUNNY. I know the smile says otherwise but umm that smile was FROZEN on my face. Leave the hiding to me folks. This was not okay with me.
I thought that since the parents thought it was fun to make me freeze, that I should have a good old fashion snow ball fight. They got lucky and these snow balls wouldn't go anywhere. They both were like targets and me with no snowball amo. Grr.
Oh Oh Oh big news. Did you all know that Santa sometimes recruits moms to expand his workshop? Me either. But this mom has a full blown workshop in the house. She is making lots of presents for little boys and girls and shipping them all over. I overheard that one is even going to Japan. I was so excited about this that I hoped on down and got to work. It felt good to be in a workshop again.
The next day, well I thought I deserved a reward. Cookies and Milk? Yes, please. I may or may not have feel asleep on the job. Shhh.
Then, the kids were sick. I just hung out for a few days. I played up at the North Pole and then got a last minute word that they were all better. So I caught a ride back to make sure I'd get there in time.
Well, I think that is all. Until next week friends. What'd you do this week. Please share!





I LOVE this post! SO fun!!!!
ReplyDelete