Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boy oh Boy!

Remember this blog? You know the one about how I used to be so uncreative (is that a word) and then I somehow was inspired over and over again by the changes in my life? Well, it has happened again. Rock-A-Bow has a new inspiration and his name is Talon. That's right folks, my baby boy has got me creating fun new things. We have burp cloths, tag blankets and onsies. I'm even thinking of venturing into the world known as pee pee teepees. What do you think?

Rock-A-Bow released the new items at a very small neighborhood boutique. They won't be going up on the website for a while since I'm trying to stock up for all of the holiday boutiques I will be participating in but you can take a look at these pictures I have for you. These are from that neighborhood boutique I told you about.

Don't worry I will keep you posted on when and where all these boutiques will be and if you can't make it to one, you can always custom order whatever you need!

Anyhow, here are some pictures for ya!

Don't worry there is still lots of girlyness going on at Rock-A-Bow!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Pee Pee TeePees! I always include them in shower gifts when mama is having a boy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails