In our lives we sometimes have days or times that make us want to curse everything. I have had a few of those days in the past couple months. The other day, thinking about it all, it overwhelmed me. I cried out to God "Help me Lord, help me get through this!" and somehow in that prayer I uttered the words "Thank you Jesus that I am able to walk through these horrible situations with you"
Wait? What? Thank you for the horrible? Are you Crazy?
No, not crazy! Not in the least bit.
You see, I serve a God who is not only good to me during the happy times but through the trying as well. I know that He is by my side guiding and teaching me through all of these difficult experiences. Instead of asking "why, why me?" and having myself a little pity party, I have decided to ask "God, what would you like to do with this? How can I use this to glorify you?" I am choosing to praise Him. Even in my trials. I am challenging you, my readers, to do the same.
I'm sorry for this intrusion, I see from your site that we are very much into the same things.
ReplyDeletebotox santa Monica