Monday, November 15, 2010

Above All Fabrics Wishlist

Have you heard about this giveaway? All you have to do is post about your wishlist at Above All Fabric and link it to them and you are entered! How easy is that? Super easy, unless you're on a budget as tight as mine. Okay, here is the thing, I WANT EVERYTHING. Above All Fabric has the cutest stuff ever and it is so reasonably priced! But I am so cheap lately that I even worry about over spending on my wish list. Yes, I know a wish list doesn't cost you anything but if you want to beg your husband to buy you everything on it you have to keep your numbers low. Yeah, you heard me right people. So forward this blog to my husband ASAP because I narrowed it down to the few things I might just die for!

Like the pattern for this dress:


And although I love the softness of the fabrics used in the image, how much more fitting would it be for Rock A Bow if it was done in these fabrics?Oh, I think my heart just skipped a beat!

And what about the pattern for these pillows?


Do you even know how cute these would be in my kids room?

Also on my list are a few adorable fabrics. I cannot even tell you how much I am in love with my list! By the way, what are you still doing here? You should be busy forwarding this list to my husband and begging him to treat his wife (who loves him oh so much) to some fun stuff...atleast the patterns =) Oh and while you are emailing him you might want to visit Above All Fabric for yourself because you will die for a few things! www.aboveallfabrics.com

1 comment:

  1. Those would be so cute for that dress!!! Love the dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails