Christmas is just around the corner (like 40 days away) and in the crafting world that means boutiques. Lots of boutiques. Since I have so many coming up I thought I would expand my product line a little bit. There are some super cute onsies and burp cloths that have hit my shelves. I showed you those a couple weeks ago, remember? There are lots of new designs but I don't want to tease you with what might be sold after the next boutique, so I will wait until I add them to the shop, which will be back up soon.
Anyway, the reason for this post is that I have been super busy with some headbands and new flowers that I want to show you. Check them out.




Aren't you in love with these? If so, stop by one of the boutiques I'll be at.
Coming up we have:
November 20th from 10-3 (I'll be there until 1)
Abounding In Love Boutique
4441 E. Lani Avenue, Anaheim
December 4th
Piece and Joy Boutique in Canyon Lake (address coming soon)
10-3
December 4th
6pm-9pm
Boutique and Gold Party
14318 Ostend Dr.
La Mirada
No comments:
Post a Comment