If you follow us on Facebook or Instgram, you have heard all that is going on in our lives.
Things have been moving at the speed of light. Orders flying in. One show after another. Crazy amounts of appointments for little man. An amazing family vacation, where we forgot to rest...
Oh yeah and this...
That's right y'all, we are expecting. I am a little over 7 weeks. We are surprised and THRILLED. The kids may go for blood if it is not a girl.
Life has been great. God is so good.
We had a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. How did you spend your holiday?

I missed this on instagram....CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is good! hope you are feeling well!
Thank you! I am doing pretty well. A little nauseous but good.
DeleteYay for new babies! Congratulations to you guys. And YES God is soooo good!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteWonderful news! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteSo HAPPY for you KRISTEN!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete