Well, it has been over a month since I have posted here. It doesn't feel like that long.
I am happy to say that I am feeling human again. Still sick. Sick all the time. But human.
I am excited to get back to blogging. I have missed it. I have some fun projects I am working on that I would love to share. I hope to be able to stay fairly consistent here but no promises.
For now, how about an update?
I am 11.5 weeks pregnant. I am eager for the morning/all day sickness to start fading away. This pregnancy I have been far more sick than the others. Zofran was my bestfriend with Talon, this time, it's a bit of a joke. No relief.
We are looking forward to finding out the gender. I will not be the woman to wait for the delivery room. If you can do that, good for you. Really. I am not that woman. I am the woman who will peek at presents and ruin surprises. I cannot wait.
Things with little man have not changed much at all. In fact we have been at a standstill. The only change that we have seen in progress (of the case, not his birthparents <- that's confidential) is that we now are doing visitations. Court dates have been postponed like crazy and we have no idea where we stand. Which is a difficult place to be. For now, we are loving on him like crazy and we will continue to do so. He is a complete joy to anyone who is near him.
Rhiannon is back is school. It was nice to have a break from homeschooling over the holidays but she was so thrilled to get back to it today. Well, until half way through when she proclaimed "I just wanna play with my brothers!!!"
In the shop...well it's busy. It has been busy since before Thanksgiving and hasn't really stopped. I have not had a chance to restock. We had our insta-sale before Christmas to clear out and I was hoping to open with a fresh new stocked and loaded shop. But our aprons have been such a hit that it is all there is time for right now. It's a good problem to have. Y'all are helping me to stay home with my babies and I cannot thank you enough for that.
We have big plans for this year. Plans for the business and our family and ministry. We are so excited for what the year holds for our not so little family.
How have you all been while I was away? Anything exciting happening on your end?
No comments:
Post a Comment