Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What I Wore: Maternity Style

Last week I was lucky enough to attend the VIP Grand Opening of The Land of Nod at South Coast Plaza. As I have mentioned before, dressing the bump is tough. It is only getting harder.

Until...about a week ago when I was able to start wearing pre-pregnancy pants again, with a belly band of course. Ohhhh how life is making it easy on me. Thrilled. Like, on the real, I got giddy.

32 week baby bump
 Jeans: Target ::Not Maternity::
Hidden Belly Band: Motherhood Maternity
Tank: H&M
Cardigan: Target
Sandals: Big Surprise...Target again
Necklace you can't see: Premier Designs
 

Oh and for your viewing pleasure, this fab accessory is from The Land of Nod.




14 comments:

  1. So cute!! You look fantastic!!!! Thank goodness for belly bands!

    Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday! http://www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes, belly bands are life savers!

      Delete
  2. Dressing the bump is really hard, but you look so adorable in this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love this outfit! Im 16w with my third and im still in the awkward beginning stage, I cant wait to finally have a belly that looks like a pregnant belly!

    found you through the hop.
    durrettashlea.blogspot.com
    newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, with baby #3 the bump comes so much quicker.

      Delete
  4. I was thinking the same way as Bon Bon....you look so cute I am missing my bump! ;)

    I found you from pleated poppy - hi! Toronto Mama and I are hosting a WWWW - that's what WE wore Wednesday :) yep we are including the littles and since you are styling for 2 we'd love to see you over there! Glad I found your blog!

    http://a-life-from-scratch.com/wwww/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You all are too sweet. I do love the bump though. I think I am more confident with it than without.

      Delete
    2. I understand that! :) Thanks for linking up with us - looking forward to seeing more cute outfits!

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love for you to share this at my link up that goes live at 7 in the morning where we pin all those who join to our party board http://myfashionforwardblog.com/all-things-pretty-11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the spotty cardigan! How cute is your bump? :)

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab & add the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails