Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Land of Nod Grand Opening

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Land of Nod, but all my opinions are my own. #PMedia #NODinCA   http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”

I've been daydreaming for sometime now about walking into The Land of Nod. To actually touch and see the items in real life. For a couple weeks I stalked their Instagram, waiting patiently impatiently to storm through their doors. It all looked so fun.


Let me just start by saying that Instagram does not do the new store justice. As I walked into the VIP grand opening on Thursday, I literally stopped in my tracks. It is beautiful and colorful and so much fun. Mini rooms set up so you can actually see the what the furniture, bedding and decor would look like in your home. Garlands and art covering the walls. An amazing art backdrop with oh so many sweet toys (that need to come home with my kids). It was all so perfect.
 


The party itself was a blast with delicious food and drinks, a staff that clearly is ready to serve and a fun photobooth that we couldn't get enough of.

Still on my wishlist
The store really puts you in a place of imagination and wanting to be a kid again. I cannot wait to go back with my littles. I was such a good little shopper and stayed right on budget with my must have RIGHT NOW purchases but I have a list a mile long of what I'll be going back for.

You all need to go check out the store. There is a good chance that you will bump into me, I'm thinking of just camping out there for a while. It's that awesome y'all.



If you are local, I suggest you grab a few friends and head over to South Coast's Crystal Court (3333 Bristol St., Costa Mesa, CA 92626) on the 3rd floor to visit The Land of Nod. Bring your kids along but beware they WILL want it all. I mean I am 27 and want half the store.

The big kids have stolen Corbin's new goodies. I'll allow it until the nursery is ready.
If you live somewhere without an actual store, no fear, their on-line store is equally rad with all the same amazing products. I've touched and seen for you and yes, you want it. (Please don't tell your husbands I am approving all purchases. But for real, I am.)


Check out the Land of Nod On-Line


1 comment:

  1. How fun that you got to go to the opening! I had to go in when I spotted it a floor above me in South Coast. My three year old went crazy for the firemen (my husband broke down and had to get them for him) and I loved the art of the walls. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails