I am really excited to share this party with you. It's possibly my favorite to date.
Rhiannon wanted a Tinkerbell party. I tried to convince her that we should throw in something more boyish since she has lots of friends who are boys. She didn't budge. Until I started the invites. At that point it became a Pixie and Pirate party. So. Much. Fun.
For Pixie centerpieces, we went woodsy. Pretty flowers in mason jars are always a win. Luckily her party was right after a big wind that knocked over a tree in our back yard. Ya, you read that right, a tree fell. But hey, check out those cute wood blocks!
The pirate center pieces were not so much my jam. But we had fun creating with "pirate" items. I came so close to using Rum bottles but decided it would be innappropriate haha.
Food was a simple Pasta Bar. That was a hit. Cheap, easy and tasty.
The dessert table. Fab. I impressed myself. Really I just got lucky and I was able to pull off what was in my head but it turned out so well. I don't think I will ever pay someone to do dessert again. Until maybe the next party when I'm scared ill fail at replicating what I did here.
The party was simple and fun.
Oh and it wouldn't be one of our parties without a photo booth, so of course we had to do that. :)







ReplyDeletepirate party Entertainment Emporium will thrill the littlies with their range of ideas. Who knows – one day your child could be a pop superstar, maybe even win The X Factor, thanks to the inspiration they got at a disco party for kids.