One of the last times I posted here Corbin had just turned one. The year had passed in the blink of an eye and it seems these following months have moved even faster. Our lives have become such chaos. Sometimes good and sometimes bad but it seems the weeks are just flashing by.
In the time I have been away from the computer we have kept up on our usual day to day life. We have worked hard to maintain the life we were used to even though our worlds have been rocked with Little Man's autism diagnosis and all the hours of therapies that come along with it. Although life has changed for all of us, we want a normalcy to remain for all four kids. One big part of that has been their birthdays.
Despite how busy I have been, I wanted to make sure that the kids are still getting my 100% in their day to day but also in the extra areas and celebrating them.
Corbin's birthday party was one of my favorites yet. We were able to spend a little extra on decor pieces that will go into his room when we move in the not so distant future. Between those elements and just simple handmade items, I was so happy with the overall look.
We made sure to have airplanes everywhere since it was his current favorite thing. There were lots of Hobby Lobby finds, as well as just plain old fashioned Paper airplanes.

Since I had been watching way too much Cake Boss, we attempted a fondant covered, three tiered cake. I got brave and made fondant decor too.
I still cannot believe this boy is one...actually 15 months by time I posted this. Stop time. Just stop!






I just love all your party ideas.
ReplyDelete