Hey y'all! It's Make-up Monday. I know, I know, I have been MIA lately and there has been little to no talk about Make-Up Monday lately.
Things have been crazy around here. In fact I have lots of updates for you about our Journey with Foster Care and Adoption, as well as Little Man's Specials Needs diagnosis. God has been so good to us and we have been busy enjoying it and fighting through challenges.
It has been that wonderful chaos that led me to step back from the handmade biz for a little while. It was a good decision but a sad one to make.
What does any of that have to do with make-up though? Well...a lot actually. Since stepping back from that business, I knew I needed something for me. Vessel has always been about more than a source of income. It gave me a place to be me. To communicate with people over 6 years old. I miss that. I needed to find something else I loved that didn't take as much time as sewing.
Although I was semi-looking, I feel like this adventure just fell into my lap. I recently started using a new make-up line that I fell in love with. A few of my good friends were selling it and my bestie pitched the idea of selling to me. Umm...yes. How could I turn it down? Have you noticed that I love make-up almost as much as sewing? This is the outlet I have been needing.
So here it is, my new biz. Younique. I'm hosting a launch party right now. The goal is to pay off my kit within the first month and then finish raising funds for our adoption attorney (not a fundraiser, we need a very small amount to complete of funds).
I would love it if you would take a look around. Shop. I can add you to the party group on FB too.
I will be creating a FB page, Instagram account and email once I come up with a name for my Independent Presenter business. Any ideas? Feel free to comment, I'd love the input.
.jpg)

Okay I definitely need to try this!
ReplyDeleteYes, you do! You will love it! Let me know if you have any questions.
Delete