Follow my blog with Bloglovin
A couple days ago I gave you a look at the home we purchased 7 years ago. Today, I have the after pictures from the remodeling we have done over the years. It's so fun to see the differences.
We took out the carpet on the patio, made a ton of repairs and repainted the exterior.
Both bathrooms got completely redone. New flooring, even a new actual base floor in this bathroom. New toilets, showers and sink/vanities. The only thing that stayed is a tub in the 2nd bathroom (not pictured here).
The dining room lost the built in China Hutch, Got new wood laminate floors. New paint and a new chandelier.
Just like the bathrooms, the kitchen was gutted. Jail posts and Denny's bar was removed. Drywall put up instead of the paneling. New amazing Stainless Steel counter top was put in because I said I wanted something like the tables at Chipotle. All new cabinets, new counter tops and appliances.
This is the other end of the dining room but you get the idea. New paint, new floors throughout. New Dual Pane windows...and a crap ton of wood work.
The two pre-existing bedrooms got face lifts with new paint, carpet and windows.
Lastly, we added this third bedroom.
Little bit of a difference, huh? So fun going down memory lane. We will be sad to leave this place but are looking forward to what the future holds.








No comments:
Post a Comment