Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Simple Summer Bucket List

Summer is here!!! No more filling our days with homeschooling and ABA therapies. We have time to breathe. As much as we can while remodeling a kitchen that is. It is time for fun and adventure! 


I had big grand plans for a fun summer bucket list but as the days went by, the idea kind of became more impractical. Next summer when we are fully settled we will have a cute bucket list. This year, the theme is simplicity but the activities are awesome!


For the list itself, I picked up some cork board tiles, post it notes and cork board tacks. I had a bunch of colored sharpies at home...because I {heart} sharpies. We then hung it on the wall in the play room because that is where we spend most of our time. Simple, simple, simple.


Last night we sat down as a family and wrote down the fun things we want to do this summer. So many fun ideas, hopefully we can accomplish most of them. The best part about a list is getting to check stuff off, am I right?

This is what made it to the list:

1. Craft Day
2. Girls Day Out
3. The Museum
4. VBS
5. Bake Together
6. Park Playdate
7. Play as a Family
8. Have a Picnic
9. Go Swimming
10. Sensory Friendly Movie
11. Pajama Day @ Home
12. Look at the Stars
13.Go to a jumping place
14. Pick Flowers
15. Water Gun War
16. Angels Game
17. Go Shopping
18. Water Play at Citrus Park
19. Pajama-Rama at the Library
20. The Zoo
21. Outdoor Movie
22, Beach Day
23. Go on a Hike
24. Chuck-E-Cheese
25. Messy twister (post coming soon)
26. Have a sleepover
27. Aquarium

We are so excited to start checking things off our list. What would make it onto your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails