Sunday, October 4, 2015

12 No-Cook Recipes

How many of you are California girls like myself? Or people who live in other states that have forgotten that summer has ended? For those who are not, we have about 11 months of what most of you consider summer. Which means lots of hot or warm days. Which means lots of nights where cooking dinner can be dreadful. It's BBQ or sweat your booty off in the kitchen.

That being said, I have been in need of a good list of meals that I do not need to start up the oven for. While doing my "research", I decided to make a list for us all to try out.



Asian-Inspired Sesame Pineapple Chicken Salad from Cupcakes and Kale Chips

Caprese Stuffed Avacado from Laylita

Greek Vegetable Salad with Feta Spread from Wonky Wonderful

Pineapple Ceviche from Food Faith Fitness

Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad from The Kitchen is My Playground

Sushi Rolls from Our Family World

Spicy Asian Slaw Summer Rolls from The View from Great Island

Southwestern Chopped Salad with Cilantro Dressing from The Garden Grazer

Antipasto Salad from Cook Eat Paleo

Tomato Basil Feta Salad from Tasting Page

Roast Beef Salad from Eat Well 101

Gazpacho Verde from Better Homes and Gardens

I am hungry just thinking about this list. Make sure to let me know which ones you try and as always, give the bloggers who created them some love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails