Monday, August 31, 2015

Star Wars Party

This last week Talon turned 5. For the bigger birthdays (1,5,10,16,18) we plan to do bigger parties. This year though, I was prepared for a big flop. Everything seemed to be going wrong leading up to the party. I was sick for quite a while. The car died on us and we needed to buy a new one, which messed with our finances majorly. I was just ready to hang my head and tell Talon that next year he'd have his big party.

By the grace of God though, everything pretty much fell into place. There were areas of the party that didn't go as planned (games and pinata, ahem), but all in all the party was one of my favorites yet. As for Talon, he could not say enough about how awesome his party was.













Printable Decoration PDFs: Red Apple Studios
Printables and Invitations printed by: ABC Imaging (HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM)
Everything else made by Steven and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails