Sunday, January 1, 2012

A look back

Hello 2012! You have come so quickly. The past year has flown by so quickly. Before I let go of it completely, how about a look back at last year. As much as I would love to list off or do a timeline of all that happened, I just can't put it all into words. So how about we just look back at our top 10 posts here in 2011? All the good stuff is in there, right?

10. Our Love Story , Aww I like this post. I like my husband. He ever shared his side of the story. SO sweet!

9. WIWW- Anniversary , Check out this dress. One of my favorite outfits, ever, not just in 2011.

8. WIWW- Week 1 , Umm, look at how much my outfit posts have improved since week one. It pays to have a photographer in the house. Why didn't I use him here?

7. My Story- Loss , Hardest post I've ever written. I have been overwhelmed by all of your support.

6. The Threadery Announcement , This was fun. Period.

5. What I Wore Wednesday- Blog Sugar , Another, WIWW post. You guys are really into these. Maybe I should be more consistent. Maybe that should be a New Years Resolution haha

4. Introducing- The Threadery , Again, overwhelmed by support of our readers, friends and family. This event was not just successful on the blog but in real life too. THANK YOU!

3. Do you "like" me? ...Kinda excited that this is also my most recent post and it made it to the top 3 woo hoo! We are growing!

2. Dress Line, I think the common theme of this year is support. This dress line was just a little idea in the back of my head at the beginning of the year. It took a while but it became reality. When it did, you all blew me away with your sharing, talking about and purchasing of these dresses. Thank you once again!

1. More Than Just an Outfit Post , Go read this post now. It is no surprise to me that it is number 1. It shares about an amazing friend, an awesome piece of jewelry and a huge step in healing for me. 

Just for fun, hubby said I should include my #1 least viewed post. I was kinda sad when I saw what it was though. I thought it would be something like this Toddler Talk Fail. A couple of words to say I failed but giving access to the link. But no, that post had 10 more hits than this one: HE is Moving , I L-O-V-E this post. I am shocked it had the least views on the blog the entire year. So, I am going to pretend you all just missed it. Go show it some love now, k? Thanks!

Now that we are done looking back on 2011, I am ready to jump into 2012.

1 comment:

  1. This past year you have grown show much as a mom, as a wife, as a friend, as a business owner, as a teacher, so many things. Im glad to know you, and cant wait to see what God does in your life in 2012, I know its going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails