Wow! It feels like forever since I have done a Toddler Talk post. I missed sharing fun little things going on over here with my two toddlers. Can I tell you though that it was really nice to take a break from lots of things and just enjoy my kids. My family.
It was fun. We did so much together. It is always nice to have the husband home. Not only is he a great second pair of hands. I mean the decrease in changing of poopie diapers is phenomenal. But more than just cutting my work load in half, it is so fun to just enjoy our little family.
So there is my tangent on what a joy it was to have daddy home. Now for the post. Instead of telling you all about our Christmas, I thought I would let you see the thrill in the little faces. So sweet.


Awww, your kids are super cute!
ReplyDelete