Steven is an amazing man of God, a loving husband and a phenomenal father. Never have I met a man who comes so close to meeting the mark. No one is perfect but most days I am left wondering where he could possibly improve. Do they really come any better than this? Doubtful.
This man is such an amazing example of our Heavenly Father, not only to our children but to me as well. The love of God shines through him. So, this father's day, I want to make sure he knows just how amazing he is. To see himself and his role, the way we do.
Found scripture to back up each word. And purchased gifts for each word. Some gifts simple, like a payday bar for our provider. And some larger, like a new study bible for the spiritual head of our home.
I wrapped them up. Added a tag with the hour to open and the scripture. I left off the word to describe him because I want him to be a little confused with the randomness.
At the end of the day, with his last gift, Steven will get a card that lists the word that went with each hour/gift. And of course a thank you note for not only all he does for us but for who is.
What are you giving your husband or dad this year? Have any fun ideas up your sleeves?




This is brilliant! So wish I had time to copy it! Next year for sure :)
ReplyDeleteI intended to post this sooner so people could copy but ran out of time. Can't wait to hear about it next year.
DeleteI am doing something similar! Great minds think alike :)
ReplyDeleteThey really do. Are you going to be posting about it. I would love to see your version :)
DeleteLove this!!! I remember seeing Mique do it too.
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing idea! I think maybe he's not just an awesome husband but I think you're probably a really great wife too! You guys are blessed and are truly a beautiful couple!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Jennifer
You are so sweet. Thank you! And yes we are very blessed. Love ya!
DeleteSWEET!!!! I found you, and Im LOVIN the new branding!!! You are a doll friend! SECURITY!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh ya, I'm a new follower, DUH!
Thanks! I am so glad you found me.
DeleteI was just thinking about posting a vlog...you know with the video Tess took at the Slumber party. :)