Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Harvest

I have gotten so behind on posting here. I have so many fun things I want to share. A few tutorials, a recipe I whipped up and most of all, I have a ton of posts about the fun we have been having over here.

The most recent was our churches Harvest Fest. So let's start there.

As always, our church put on an amazing event. When it comes to our kids ministries, our church does not mess around. We have an amazing children's pastor and his team is phenomenal. If you are local and need a church, one where you're kids love to attend, email me. Seriously.

Now that I have shamelessly plugged my church :) Let's look at all the fun we had.

 Rhi's Merida costume was amazing. So many compliments on how cute she was and she just loved being her favorite princess. Sadly, my little swat guy wouldn't hold still for pictures. He was so stinkin' cute though, trust me.

 I just read something on Pinterest saying how being a mom makes you feel like a kid again. So true. I love playing games with them. Getting on the floor and in the action.

The kids loved all of the carnival style games. They even brought home goldfish. Yay! Sadly, Merida the fish only lasted a few days and we had to teach Rhi about Toilet Side funerals.

There are so many other pictures that I would love to share with you but we have our little man in them. It was such a fun night with the kids and our friends.

I'm hoping to get a recap of Rhiannon's party up this week. We will see. Just be prepared for some Princess Painting cuteness.

2 comments:

  1. I heard that there is a statistic floating around that says ultimately what causes people with children to call a specific church home is what their children and youth ministries have to offer. Obviously it looks like your church hit a home-run! What a fun event to attend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This does not surprise me. If it were not for me feeling safe or my kids being happy, I would not attend the church.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails