Alright, change of plans. A few weeks ago I gave you all dates for maternity leave. We had it all planned out and were excited to work up until the end. Baby boy has different plans. Apparently, this is a big baby or something. I am measuring 5-6 weeks ahead of schedule. The size of baby and me pushing myself to hard to run a busy little business while chasing around the other three kids is really taking it's toll on my body.
So, as much as I wish I could continue working until 37 weeks, I just can't.
I will be taking maternity leave and closing up shop early.
We will stop taking orders at 10pm PST on Sunday June 2nd and will not
resume business as normal until the end of August. Please make sure to
get your orders in ASAP.
Like many of you, I need to create. It helps me keep my sanity. Plus, I
just bought some super cute canvas for our leather fold-over clutches. I
would hate to wait until baby comes to put them together. So health permitting, I will be sewing on occasion and maybe even throwing in some Instagram or Facebook Frenzy Sales. Make sure to follow us on each so that you don't miss out.
Thank you all for sticking with me and continuing to support this business of mine even through all of my chaos. I have the best customers around.
No comments:
Post a Comment