Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Newborns Life

Seriously, has more than a month already gone by since we brought our sweet baby boy home? Time is a funny thing. How is it that it can feel like we have had Corbin forever but like he just arrived at the same time?

A few days after our little guy graced us with his presence, my good friend Alaina from Simply Sweet Moments Photography came and did some our newborn pictures. We went with more of a lifestyle shoot than the typical studio newborn photos.

I am absolutely in love with these pictures. Using our own furniture, Corbin in his crib, they really give a sense of who his family is. What his reality looks like. Alaina did a beautiful job.




Cannot wait to watch this little guy grow. I do wish it would slow down a bit though.

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious, Kristen! And, I love the colors in his room. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails