We don't have a room dedicated to school. We don't have spare rooms right now. In a few years we will be in a new home with extra space...if we don't have any surprise adoptions ;)
This is Rhiannon's portion of the room. On her desk we have any textbooks or activity books we are currently using, her chalk board and white board and her globe.
In her drawers you can find her paper, crayons, pencils and anything else an average kindergartner would need (except her scissors of course. Those are required to be in a locked cabinet...foster parent problem haha)
Hanging on her wall she has her alphabet pennant banner we made last year and clipboards to show of her good work. Soon enough we will have my chalkboard up, we are just trying to find the right place.

In my section of the room, I have my desk which is loaded with everything from invoices and orders to foster and home school paper work. This is my main hub. I blog here, I manage our home here,I teach from here.
On the desk you will always find my bibles, home school calendar, chrome book, the cute little props and most likely a mess that has exploded out of my creative mind moving to fast for its own good.
![]() |
| Choosing Joy Scripture from Thorns of Grace |
The white drawers next to me, all of our activity books and craft supplies. We also have learning games and stuff like that in there. It's my type Z personality trying to be a Type A.
Hanging on the walls: a reminder board, another calendar (because the day planner, phone and google calendar aren't enough) and daily or weekly to do list.
This is our space. It's not perfect but we love it.
Where do you spend most of your days?




Looks great momma! We too have no room to spare, so now I share my craft space. But it works and I'm thankful that we at least have to opportunity to embark on this adventure of homeschooling! On a side note, that green desk is scrumptious!!
ReplyDelete