Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Date Night Style

It's not often that my husband and I get to have a real date night. We get the occasional quick bite to eat thanks to having my mother in law and mama close by. But a full blown, get dolled up date night is rare.

Recently, we got a chance to have one. It is was so fun to do my hair and make-up and change out of my usual mom wear.

Even more fun is that hubby surprised me with a dress he knew I would love. When the package arrived, I was impressed to say the least. He sure does know me.


Because I didn't want to be to formal, I funk-ied (I make up my own words, don't hate) it up a bit with my jewelry. I absolutely loved the overall look. 
  


Dress- Nordstrom
Necklace- Stylefox
Bracelet- Relics by Tami
Shoes- Anchor Blue

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks adorable on you! Very chic outfit. Found you through the pleated poppy link up..
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails