Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stitch Fix- Round Two

Alright everyone, it is Round Two of Stitch Fix here at Vessel, this time I need your help. Thanks to some referral credits, I am able to purchase 2 items. What, you want me to be able to purchase more next time? Sure, I'll take your the referral credit for ya, just schedule your first fix using this code HERE.

Man, that was shameless. Mama needs clothes though, yo! Anyhow, this time I can purchase two items. There are 3 items I love and two that are meh. I won't tell you which because I want honest votes...I may hint though.

I have to mail back the ones I don't want by tomorrow (Oct. 25th) at 5pm. So there's not much time. Comment here and vote on what I should keep.

One:
Lace Print Top
Initially thought it looked to old for me. On, didn't hate it. Dressed up a little I liked it a lot more.


Two:
Peplum Top
This was my first time ever trying on a Peplum top. I have big hips and was really afraid it would emphasize that. Not too bad. Don't hate the Peplum. (Ignore my overly slanted head, we were taking pictures at bed time and I was getting frustrated at how things were going haha)


Three:
Navy Striped Top
Every day wear and pops of color for date night or girls night or something. Love the versatility.


Four:
Tulle Orange Sweater.
Lightweight for our not so cool Fall Weather. Love the scalloping on this one.


Five:
Little Black Dress
Pulled this out of the box and thought the folks at Stitch Fix went crazy sending me a granny dress. Put it on and it's so not granny.


 So what do you think? What two items should I keep and what three should I send back?

Any guesses on what three I was debating before asking for help?

Oh and don't forget to schedule your own stitch fix. Not just so I get credit but because it's rad.

To see my first fix and read little more about what it is, go HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Keep navy striped shirt and black dress. And the third...the orange scalloped sweater?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are good. Yes, those are the three and I kept them all. I couldn't chose haha.

      Delete
  2. First- LOVE the hair and HELLO skinny friend!!! NExt- my very top favorite and super versatile piece is the dress. That has to be a big, fat YES!!! I like the orange sweater because I've never seen anything quite like it and it's pretty slimming on that rocking body of yours ;) The stripey one looks comfy, but maybe not as slimming? It's pretty cute on you, though! Which ones did you keep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm thanks! You are too kind. Well...I kept the three you listed. Thank you Stitch Fix for making it impossible to decide.

      Delete
  3. I like the first two items on you the best. But you look cute in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo...I saw this after I purchased and got all but those two. The second one definitely looked better in photos than in person. Hubby even said he didn't like it. BUT it has opened me to the idea of trying Peplums in the future :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails