Thursday, February 27, 2014

Advertising

In the past few months, I have had a few etsy shops ask when I would be opening up the blog for sponsors/advertisers. This thought hadn't even crossed my mind to be honest. My blog has gradually grown, so I guess I hadn't realized I had reached that point.

After doing some research, I discovered that I had in fact reached that point months ago. So I did what any good business owner would do...I procrastinated. I set a number in my head that would make me comfortable with actually charging people to sponsor. Within a month I reached it. And then reached it again.

Y'all aren't helping me with this procrastinating thing. You bless me and humble me like crazy though.

All of this being said, I have decided to offer advertising here on the blog. See that new button over there that says "Your ad here"----> Starting in March, I will be opening up that space for advertisers.

I did more research on how much I should charge and what I should offer. I am so excited for this. I had procrastinated so long because I wanted to make sure I had something to offer for my sponsors. So being able to finally say it is time, oh man, is it a rush.

So here is some info on sponsorship (it can also be found in our nav bar under advertising):

 With 8,000+ unique visitors to Vessel each month, your blog or shop will be noticed by many potential customers. Although Vessel is not the largest blog around, I have found that my readers value my opinion and recommendations on products. Here are a few more reasons to advertise with Vessel Handmade:
Monthly Unique Visitors: 7,000+
Facebook Followers: 376
Twitter Peeps: 345
Pinterest Followers: 271
Instagram Followers: 556
All of my blog posts are shared through social media, resulting in increased opportunities for your ads to get viewed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails