About a year and a half ago, I started sharing about my weight loss. I had a goal in mind and was ready to get to a healthier and happier me.
A happier me came but not because I lost the 25 pounds that I had set out to. It was because I found out I was pregnant! So instead of losing, I started gaining. In the best possible way of course.
Since having Corbin in July, I have been back at it. I haven't shared here yet. I am not sure why. I am so excited to let you know though, that I have reached my goal. And then some.
When setting that goal, I really didn't think it was possible. I was discouraged with where I was. I am still not quite happy with where I am. Even after losing a few extra pounds. Honestly, my body is just different after having kids. Go figure. The weight I am at now doesn't look like it would have pre-babies. Again, rocket science, I know.
I am setting a new goal. Not a goal that I am insistent on reaching but a pie in the sky kind of goal. I am on my second round of the 60 days Body. Mind. Spirit challenge and the weight isn't falling of as easily as it was the first time around. I'm at that point of slow and steady-ish.
Anyhow, I am coming back to you with more healthy tips and recipes as I learn myself. Ignore the unhealthy recipes I will be posting here (when I am done with the BMS challenge). I do better when I don't deprive myself.
I'd love if you'd follow along. Offer tips and advice. I will share them with other readers as they come along. I'd love to share your success stories as well.
Just for some motivation I thought I would share some before and after shots. And some numbers.
Not gonna lie, I am super embarrassed to do this. So out of my comfort zone. I see other people share their photos and I am thrilled for them, I get ready to share my own and cannot believe that I am showing the before. Eek.
This was shortly before my first post about losing weight. 34 pounds heavier than I am now. Unfortunately, I didn't take measurements back then. From the beginning of the first BMS challenge until last month, I had lost a total of 12 inches.
Looking at these pictures, the weight is obvious but the way I feel is 10x more. I can run around so much more. I am in a better mood...most of the time.
I want to continue feeling this way. So here we go to the next 10-15 pounds. I can do it. Who's with me?

You are beautiful in both photos!!! Congratulations on reaching your first goal. An inspiration really as I need to jump on this band wagon! Keep it up. Can't wait to see the end result!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! You look great friend!!!
ReplyDelete