Let me start by saying, I am not a pro. Like not even close. I don't know proper technique or terminology. If you are looking for that, there are lots of beauty blogs on YouTube, I'd be happy to help you find one that fits what you are looking for. That being said, everything I am doing, you CAN do.
So our first tutorial? My take on the Daytime Smokey Eye. By far the most requested look by all y'all.
Here is the finished look. You can also see it in more detail in that shot up above the video. Totally something you could all rock. Is there another look that you are dying to try?
Don't mind my crazy lady hair, it's hot in this house. I was not ready to pump hot hair at myself in order to dry the mane.
What is your go to look?


No comments:
Post a Comment