Being number 4, means his time spent with mommy is broken up between or shared with 3 siblings. I think that is why this one has rushed by. I swear, I blinked and he aged. It has been terrible. Wonderful at the same time but quite ridiculous.
Corbin is a pure joy. God knew what He was doing when He surprised us with this one. When days are crazy and painful and defeating with everything that our life has thrown at us, this boy will manage to light up the room for all of us.
Oh, and can we just talk about those eyes for a second? Seriously, this boy makes his mommy swoon. It is that reason that you all get to have a picture overload here today to celebrate Corbin. Happy Birthday baby boy!
And how cute are the one year photos we took? He slays me!









No comments:
Post a Comment