Monday, December 1, 2014

Black Friday Brunch

Oroweat® provided me with coupons for free product and a gift card for my ultimate sandwich recipe ingredients so that I could share my thoughts about the brand but all opinions are my own.

Every year after Thanksgiving we have a fridge full of leftovers. This year instead of eating plate after plate of the same thing, we decided to switch up into sandwich form. Oh. Em. Gee!

It is too good not to share. We like to call this baby "Black Friday Brunch". I am going to give instructions for year round vs. just after Thanksgiving though...because, well I want it year round.




Ingredients:
Cooked Turkey Cutlets, 2 per sandwich
Organic Spinach
1 Tbsp Mayo
1/4 cup Cranberry Sauce (recipe included below)
Feta Cheese Crumbles
Bacon
Oroweat® Organic bread



Directions:

First off, lets start with the Cranberry Sauce. Super Easy. Add 12 oz Cranberries, 1 cup Water, 
1 cup Sugar and a Splash of Orange Juice into a pot. Bring to boil. Let cook until berries start to pop open. Let simmer about 30-45 min or until it is the consistency you like.


To make our sauce really tasty and a little bit comfortesque, mix the mayo and a 1/4 cup of the cranberry sauce. Trust me here.


Toast up your bread. I chose Oroweat® Organic bread because it is a yummy way to feel better about what I am eating and what I am serving my family. It is made with organic ingredients and whole grains. Oh, and did I mention it's yummy? I love when healthier options don't taste "healthy". 

Once your ingredients are all cooked and warm (or cooled if you prefer it that way), You are going to layer. Cutlets, Spinach, Bacon, Feta. Spread your Cranberry sauce mixture on the top piece of bread. Mmmmm. You may not think that order matter but it does. Okay, it doesn't but I think my food tastes better when it looks pretty. Ha!



Seriously though, this is the ultimate sandwich. Oh, and just for fun Oroweat® is offering some goodies for me to giveaway to one lucky reader. So you can copy this sandwich or make your own Ultimate Sandwich.


Make sure to check them out and enter our giveaway!


12 comments:

  1. I'll make turkey club sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make BLT's! They are one of our families favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to make a ham sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id make a turkey, swiss and bacon sandwhich.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would make a turkey and cheese sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would make turkey, cheese and bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would make ham and cheese.

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might make a chicken salad sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd make a turkey sandwich on the honey whole wheat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Id make a turkey and spinach sandwich

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails