“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media®, PEOPLE® Magazine, and The Hershey Company®, but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #HolidayMeTimeMags http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH”
Be honest. Is it just me or did this holiday season sneak up even faster than usual? I feel like out of no where, Thanksgiving is here and sorry to break it to you but Christmas, it's just around the corner!
This season has been extra busy for our family. We have one thing after another piling up. The piled up therapies and classes have meant good things for our family but it can be exhausting.
With holidays near, we have been adding extra therapy days and times to make up for the sessions we will be missing. Add in rehearsals for holiday shows, the prep for Thanksgiving and Christmas...oh man. This mama has been going non-stop.
All this to say, I needed a break. I needed me time to just enjoy some guilty pleasures. Luckily, I am married to a man who recognizes when I'm overwhelmed and is willing to get the kids out of my hair for a bit so I can do whole lot of zoning.

So I decided on my guilty pleasures of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (King Size baby!), a copy of People Magazine, my favorite soda and Grey's Anatomy. I mean I'm a multi-tasker. It's a talent really.
Don't laugh at me but after I finished getting the house together for visitors I totally made a special trip to Von's to prepare for my me time. I was that excited. Ha!
If you want to copy my guilty pleasure - me time, head over to Von's and grab your supplies. Their magazine selection is fab, there were like 3 different issues of People Magazine in stock!
Oh, and if you head to their website they have a digital coupon for 1.00 with purchase of one PEOPLE® or Sunset® magazine and one REESE’S®, HERSHEY’S® or other selected King Size bar (2.1 to 5.0 oz.) The digital coupon is available through the Safeway Just4U online portal 11/21/14 - 12/19/14 (while supplies last) You have to register for Just4U to get access to the digital coupon.
Enjoy your me time and come back to tell me what you did! Oh, and let me know if you planned accordingly or if your kids showed up home before you were done and crashed the party. Not like I would know from experience...



No comments:
Post a Comment