Thursday, August 6, 2015

Bouncy Ball Party

My baby, Corbin, turned 2 last month. I told him that he wasn't allowed but in typical two year old fashion he ignored me completely. Why does it have to go so fast? To top it all off, this kid seems to be growing up faster than any of our other kiddos. So not cool!

At two years old, the child picked his birthday party theme and help on tight to make sure he got it. Bouncy ball. I mean he's a two year old boy. It's kind of the coolest party idea ever.

I, of course, sucked at taking pictures so I do not have a ton to show you.

Excuse the cell phone pic.
It all started off with a trip to get the main attraction, bouncy balls. Lots and lots of them. We flooded the back yard, bounce house and kiddie pools with them. We also had some old ball pit balls out that covered the yard and pools.


For decor, we used any circles we could find. Paper lanterns, circle banners and then lots of streamers.


Of course we only managed to get pictures of the dessert table and not outside. Opps.



It was such a fun party though, filled with our closest friends and family. We always end our parties feeling so incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails