Okay, I know I have been MIA for a little while now but I can explain! So much has been going on.
As you all know I have had quite a few problems with this pregnancy. I have been in horrible pain lately. I am on bedrest for the most part. If I feel pain, any pain, I am to go straight to bed. HAHA, sorry did I just laugh out loud? Don't tell my doctor. It is impossible for me to stay in bed. I do try though.
This is just the beginning folks.
On May 30th my Great Grandma went to be with Jesus. She has been sick for a while now and her time had come. Although I know she is with her Creator and she has been healed of all the sickness she battled here, it hurts. It has been a very tough time. It is a struggle helping to plan her memorial and just knowing she is not here with me anymore. I will get through.
Then just when I had said "It can only get better from here", my poor baby girl got Croup. UGH! So sad! It breaks my heart to see her sick and hurting. I want to rescue her and I cannot. Errr!
Today a friend asked me how I could deal with all of this going on at once. Simple. I cannot. I have Jesus on my side. I have handed my burdens over to Him. Well, I'm handing them over. My human nature is clinging to them as if they were a prized possession but I am giving it all to Him little bits at a time.
Anyway, I wanted to post something to inform you of why I haven't been around or may not be around for a little while still. Although this is totally scatter brained, at least you know why.
I will wrap this up with a quote that helps me to get through tough times
"Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is"
No comments:
Post a Comment