So I was super excited that I had a submission from one of my readers this week. Hopefully every week we will get more and more.
Submitted by my readers:
So..Brooklyn and I had a mommy and me day at the Angel Game yesterday..(huge win btw..GO ANGELS) and when we were leaving..my mom yells, GO ANGELS! And Brooklyn says.."Yea..i know Grandma..we are going to see the Angel's..geez..bye!" lol..kids!-Submitted by Brooklyn's Mommy, Nicole
A few of my own:
There is a scene in Wall-E where a large item is falling down and heading straight for Wall-E. I'm not sure what it is, maybe a bus. Anyhow, Rhiannon yells at the screen "OH SHOOOOO Wall-E!", side note: Hubby is in big trouble for saying shoot around Rhi.
Rhiannon was busy running around and laughing at who knows what, when all of a sudden she stopped to inform me "Mommy I being funnnnny"
Rhiannon and Daddy were playing in her room. She climbed into the cabinet portion on her bookshelf. This is the convo that followedL
Daddy- "What are you doing baby?"
Rhiannon- "Hiding"
Daddy- "From who?"
Rhiannon- "uh Mommy!"
these are hilarious!! i can't wait till i can submit some from Kinsley.
ReplyDeleteThere are just funny things that she does that we are hard to describe like a funny face or sounds. or shooting mommy with her poop when she sneezes while being changed.. Daddy liked that one.