
Every heard the saying "kids say the darndest things"? Of course you have. I mean they even made a TV show out of it. Which really needs to be brought back. That show made me so anxious to have a little kid and hear all of the "darndest" things they had to say. The thing is, I really don't have to wait. No one told me that toddlers say things that are equally hilarious and off the wall.
In the past few months, my little one has started putting her words together. My goodness! The things this child says crack me up. (This week she hasn't been quite as much of a comedian so you will have to trust me on it.)
Since my daughter brings me so much laughter, I thought I would start sharing weekly. WAIT! It gets better. I know my daughter is not the only funny kid on the block, so I want you to share with my readers as well.
Here's how it will work. You send me the funny thing your kid said during the week and I post it on Tuesday. Sound kinda boring? It is not. You see your little one will be bringing laughter to anyone who stops by. Hey, you never know, maybe an agent will pick them up for a comedy act. Don't count on it but if that thought gets you to share, I'll go with it.
Since I am posting this on Tuesday and you can't send in your stories, I'll share a couple of mine. Hopefully next week there will be more kiddos making you laugh than just my own.
- Conversation between my 5 year old godson Junior and my 20 month old daughter Rhiannon, overheard and even photographed (photo at top) by my husband.
Junior: Hey Rhiannon, want to play hide-n-seek?
Rhiannon: ::Very enthusiastic:: YA!
Junior: Okay, count to ten and I'll hide Rhiannon: YA!
Junior runs off to hide...Rhiannon follows!
- Conversation between Rhiannon and I.
Rhiannon: ::Farts::
Mommy: Rhiannon, when you fart, say excuse me. (Jokingly)
Rhiannon: K! ::Farts again::
Mommy: Say excuse me remember?
Rhiannon: Ya!
A few minutes go by...
Rhiannon:::Farts LOUDLY::
Mommy: Rhi-Annon (in shock)
Rhiannon: Xcuse E!!!!
- Rhiannon and I were having a good ol' time...I thought. I was tickling and blowing on her belly. She was cracking up. All of a sudden, she grabs my head with both hands, looks me straight in the eyes and says "MOMMY GO BED!"
No comments:
Post a Comment