Monday, July 5, 2010

Toddler Talk Tuesday- Week 3

Submitted by my readers:
Baby Em is laying on her play mat playing with her toys.
Anbo is standing over her talking.
Anbo: Baby sister Eat?
Em: smiles
Anbo: Baby Sister Eat? (with this look in her eye)
Em: giggles

Anbo lifts up her dress and tries to "feed" Baby sister!
(Baby Em is a breastfed baby)
Submitted by Anbo's mommy, Tess


We have been really working with Trevor on his BIG BOY aggressive play. He hits and gets excited, which is a type of play that we do not tolerate. We have been telling him that it is not nice and not loving to hit, and then we pray and he gets a time-out.
I have tried to explain to him that friends do not hit.
Well, he hit me and I said "Ouch!" He responded, " It's OK Mama, we are friends." Then he folded his hands and 1/2 way closed his eyes. He said, "Dear Jesus, help be nice boy. Amen. And thank You for my toy cars." Silly boy!
Submitted by Trevor's Mommy, Holli


"A" has green fingers from eating Candy.
Walks into the room with finger in the air.
Convo:
"A": Mommy there candy in my agina
mommy: no "A" there is no candy in your vagina.
"A" with a look of panic looks at her finger, : Mommy there is green candy in my agina!

(We think she stuck her finger in her diaper and felt pee, saw her finger and assumed the green stained finger was from her agina, we told her to never say that again, while in tears laughing)
Submitted by: An Anonymous Mommy


A Few of My Own:

As we were getting ready to get out of the car I asked Rhiannon "Are you ready to shop, shop, shop". Rhiannon nods her head yes. A few second later Daddy opens the door and Rhiannon says in excitement with huge eyes "Daddy, SHOPPPPP!" - not really a funny story but a proud mommy moment indeed!


Rhiannon kept kissing the mirror I had JUST cleaned. Usually I don't care but I didn't know if the Window Cleaner had even dried yet...so I told her to stop kissing the mirror. Her response?
"Mommy baby issss preeettttyyy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails