Submitted by my Readers:
Kiera: How far is Michael's?
Me: Not far.
Kiera: Can we walk there?
Me: Not today, Mommy doesn't have the energy (at the end of a cold)
Kiera: I'll walk slowly!
Overheard:
Overheard a conversation between a 3-4yr. old and his mom while shopping at Target. It appeared they were spending birthday money or something of that nature.
Child: MOMMMMMY I WANT THIS!!! (big odd shaped box in hands)
Mom: What is it?
Child: I don't know...come look!!!!
Some of my own:
Driving on the freeway someone sped around us nearly hitting our front end and the back end of a semi. I said "WOW Buddy", Rhiannon throws her hands in the air and yells "Buddy!"- Road Rage at an early age?
While in the car I gave Rhiannon a cookie. I looked back to find it crumbled up everywhere.
Mommy: Rhiannon what happened to your cookie?
Rhiannon: (very matter of factly) The coo coo did it.
:::A minute passes:::
Rhiannon: (rubbing her hands together to clean them off) MOMMY the coo coo eating me!
Playing the back bay Rhiannon sees some fish jumping super high. She yells "BUNNY SHISHY"
No comments:
Post a Comment