Thursday, July 8, 2010

You Might Be A Mommy...

*After my husband was done teasing me for some of the things I do now that I am a mom, we thought it would be fun if I put together a list of a few of them. Here it is.

You Might be a Mommy if…

  • You find yourself quoting Tigger, from Winnie the Pooh.

  • You bounce or rock back and forth while waiting in lines, only to discover there’s no baby on your hip.

  • You can’t find your keys/wallet/phone and the first place you look is in the clothes hamper or toy box.

  • You find yourself singing Old MacDonald in the car...alone!

  • You have ever held out your hands to catch vomit...

  • You can find at least one Goldfish at the bottom of every bag you own.

  • You see a mom from your child's playgroup at the store and remember her baby’s name but not hers.

4 comments:

  1. You might be a mom if you have ever had spit up on your arm and didn't know it until someone pointed it out with a disgusted look on thier face. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa Kat, can't tell you how many times I was spotted wearing spit up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower and I just entered your giveaway over at the shafer family blog. I'd love for you to check out my blog. I've been doing weekly giveaways as July marks the 1 year anniversary of my blog. If you're interested:

    Hop on over to my blog too. I'd love for you to check out the giveaway I'm doing on my blog:
    http://ragstostitchesboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails