Steven and I were married at Plaza Bible Church. It was the perfect setting, super romantic. My poor guests just had to deal with the heat. Somehow the heat was turned on instead of the air. One of the groomsmen fainted as he walked back down the aisle. By the grace of God I did not feel overheated or sick the entire time we were in the church.The reception was at The California Plaza, it was so hot and I was so sick...but I made it through the day. However, I did not get to enjoy a piece of my wedding cake until our 1 year anniversary and I'm a little bitter about that.
Why am I sharing all of this? So I can tell you that our marriage has been the same exact way. Haha. A complete whirlwind! Moving from one place to another on a regular basis and dealing with all the challenges life has thrown at us.
We got through the chaos on the day of our wedding and in the past 4 years because of two things, our love for eachother and our faith in/love for God. Best four years ever? Yes, indeed. Enjoy some of my wedding pictures with me, will you?


What a wonderful day to remember in spite of all the mishaps you have said it well. Happy Aniversary!
ReplyDelete