
Love at first sight does not do the feeling justice. I wish I could explain to you and to her the way I felt when they put this little beauty on my chest. I had waited so long to hold her and she was finally here.

At that moment I just "knew" I could never love more. And then the day came, she said mommy, low and behold I could love more and I did in this moment. A few months passed and she said "I love you" for the first time. Melt my heart! Or the day she walked out of her room and exclaimed "Mommy Im a princess" This heart of mine just might explode!
It seems that everytime I think I cannot love anymore, my baby girl goes and proves me wrong.
Happy Birthday Rhiannon. Mommy loves you more than you can ever know.
my baby turns 22 tomorrow - you will be shocked how much MORE love your little princess will bring to your life!! love your new mommy pictures, so very sweet!
ReplyDeleteIt is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your great post here. I like it very much.
ReplyDeletedog tags for dogs