Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Upcoming Boutiques

Hey there! You may have noticed that my Etsy store is still closed. I know I said that I was going to re-open it soon after Baby Talon arrived. I have an excuse though. I have some boutiques coming up. Trying to stock up some goodies for you to drool over! But how can you drool if you don't know where to find me? So folks, here is a list of the upcoming boutiques.

October 23rd
Christ Lutheran Fall Festival Vendor and Crafters Village
760 Victoria Street
Costa Messa, CA 92927

November 6th
Piece & Joy Christmas Boutique
(hosting my very own boutique woo hoo)
819 N. Roanne St.
Anaheim, CA 92801

November 14th
Private Residence Boutique
I'll get ya more info soon

I also have an application in for my churches Christmas Tea Boutique, Ill update you on that one soon!

3 comments:

  1. looks like you've got your holiday season all lined up! good luck on your holiday shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable.




    followers on twitter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails