Thursday, October 6, 2011

Joy in the Chaos

Yes, I have been MIA once again. I feel like life has been one thing after another lately. In a good way though. I have been crazy busy with homeschooling, church, family, friends and business. It feels like I am always telling Steven that after"x,y and z" things will be a lot more relaxed. That the chaos will subside for a short while. I am always wrong.

I am coming to terms with the fact that we are just busy people. In all honesty, I kind of like it. I have friends who have said they need to rescue me from the madness and although I LOVE spending time out with friends, I do not feel the need to be rescued.

The chaos in my home means nothing but good things to me. To me, when family life is super busy, it means we are having fun and enjoying eachother...making memories. Rock-A-Bow has kept me crazy busy, what a blessing that God has given me in this business. Everything in my life that keeps me running around like a chicken with my head cut off shows me that I am blessed beyond measure. I am happy with my chaos. I find joy in my crazy.

This is not to say that I don't get stressed out, trust me, there is stress involved in all of this. Ha! It is ok though. We are happy and functioning. I am enjoying all that is thrown my way. I am not to the point of overwhelmed and if I get there I will be happy to cut out certain things.

I think it is important to know our limits. I also think it is important to fill our days with what we love. I am so blessed to love what I do daily. Not everyone is lucky enough to love what they do. I truly love my job. By job I mean not only Rock-A-Bow but being home with my kids. That's work people. I love my role!

On that note, one of the many things keeping me busy are all of the upcoming markets. First up is Sew Funky. This weekend! Will you be there? Come say hello!


What is keeping you busy? Do any of you love to keep busy as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails