Sunday, October 16, 2011

NEW Dress Line

A few months ago I had an idea for a really fun dress line. I wanted something that I loved but also something that represented where Rock-A-Bow came from. If you don't know the story, the gist of it is this: Rock-A-Bow was inspired by Rhi and a friend, their love for girly and fun. It has now grown into something much bigger than I imagined. Now that I have learned to sew, I wanted to bring back that inspiration of Rhiannon and her little friends. What they love.

I contacted a few of Rhiannon's best friends moms and had them pick fabrics for a dress, fabrics that would best showcase their little girl. I LOVE everything they chose. It is beautiful. I love this dress line. I am so excited to release it. Drum roll please.......


Hopscotch and Lollipops by Rock-A-Bow Dress line



The dresses are now listed in the shop. I advise you all get over there quick. They were on pre-sale for one week and the inside scoop is the orders are going to come in quickly :) 
Here are some of my favorite shots from the photoshoot. 
These models had some serious character.

And serious beauty!

They tore apart my set....

And made a mad dash.

They reminded me why they were all there...

Their sweet friendships!

My inspiration!!!

Now head on over and check these babies out. 


Impressed by the fab photos? I was too. I have an amazing photog AND I think he's hot. Go check out his website and/or FB. Tell him I sent you.


8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Friend! you are so talented, the photos are great, so much fun! YAY! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl these are amazing! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! They're gorgeous and I'm so happy for you. The pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful!! Great job, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely stunning! now i just need an adorable baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresses are beautiful!!I love the pictures :-D!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails