Monday, October 10, 2011

New market look

This weekend was The Sew Funky Market in Riverside. I changed up my booth a little bit for this show and I loved it.

I have been using a vanity in my display for a while now but that has become Rhi's homeschool desk. I do not like the idea of moving her desk in and out. I have been stressing a bit over what I was gonna do and God provided. Seriously, there is no other explanation for the shelves my husband found me to be sitting at a dumpster begging for my favorite blue Rustoleum Spray paint to coat them.

So we replaced my vanity with a new beautiful shelf. We added some framed chalkboards that are now being sold at markets (not the shop yet). The overall look is so fun. Check it out...well the detail shots because some nerd forgot to take an overall shot of the whole booth. I am not going to name any names but he happens to be a photographer and I'm married to him. I do have an insta-gram photo of it for ya.









6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm freaking out about my booth! Seriously! I love the new look btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cuuute booth. I know I'd have a hard time resisting those headbands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I loved the turquoise. How do you like the Rustoleum? I always see it, but have shied (spelling?) away from it!
    Can't wait to see your pretty booth again this weekend. AND your pretty face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    I like rustoleum. I actually prefer it. The quality is great and their colors are the BEST! Do I sound like a salesperson? haha They should hire me. Looking forward to seeing you and your booth!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails