Monday, November 7, 2011

Baylee's Quilt

A while back, in ::cough: April ::cough::, I gave my good friend Stefani a quilt for her new baby, Brynn. I told her and you that soon I would be making and giving her a second quilt for Brynn's big sister Baylee.

Well it has been almost 6 months. Yes, 6 months. I felt horrible. But Stefani and her husband are forgiving and let it slide. Baylee on the other hand has been asking her mama for a quilt like Brynn's. She had even convinced Stefani to let her sleep with Brynns since she didn't have one.

How terrible is it that I kept this little cutie wait so long?


 I mean she even models for Rock-A-Bow. She helped me out and I lagged on her!!!!

She deserves more than that, right? If Rhi knew, that I made her friend wait so long, I would be in so much trouble!

So, I FINALLY finished sweet little Baylee's quilt. She loved it! I am so glad that it was worth the wait to her.

Here it is.


As you can see, just like with Brynn's quilt, I forgot to take photos until after it had been folded up ALL day. So it is nice and wrinkly for your viewing pleasure.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it~! You are so talented friend! AND thanks for not posting my toes! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails