For months, I have been trying to potty train Rhi. No hope! None at all. She wanted nothing to do with it. I tried candy, I tried games, I tried it all. A friend said she took her daughter to see a dance class and told her that when she was potty trained she could join. It worked for her. I tried it. It didn't work. Rhi said "I dance at home..."
After 6 months, read that SIX MONTHS of potty training Rhi decided (on her own) it was time to use the toilet. I guess when they are ready, they are just ready. Since we had promised she could do dance classes when potty trained and I secretly wanted her to anyway, we signed her up!
This was the perfect reward for her. You know, once she was actually ready.
She LOVED her class. She talks about it non-stop. She tells me how she is a ballerina and that she loves tap. I ask her what she wants to do today and she always responds "I do ballet".
We knew that she would love her dance classes but had no idea the extent of it. Oh yeah, I am pretty sure that she is the cutest little ballerina that I have ever seen. Ever!
I wanted to make sure that her daddy got to see her all ready for her dance class so we did a little mini photoshoot. It was wild. She was so riled up since she was in her dance clothes that I am surprised that I got any shots. While we took pictures, Talon chased us around spraying us with the water bottle that I use to do Rhi's hair. We were a sight to see. We usually are. We have fun!
Do you love her even more after seeing these photos? I do. She is gorgeous and that is great but I just love how her sweet little heart shines right through that smile!!!!
How was your week? What did you do with your kids?





She is SOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE IT! Anbo LOVES that they are in class together!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are darling!!
ReplyDelete