![]() |
| She is intense. |
Once the paper was all torn up, we pasted it to sheets colored paper. Try and cover the whole page, if you can't it's ok since you are using a pretty color background.
Once our paper was all covered and dried, I drew a few eggs on the back and then cut out our egg shapes.
I had Rhiannon help me put them in an order that was most appealing to her little eyes. We punched holes in the tops and then threaded yarn through the holes. Which is also a great project for fine motor skills.
Sorry, no pictures of those steps. I promise you will figure it out though :)
We hung our banner on our fire place for all to enjoy. This was a fun project and a great way for us all to do something crafty together.
Check back tomorrow for a fun recipe to prepare the kids for Easter.
P.S. I am linking up at Made with Love Monday






SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I love getting crafty for Easter too!
ReplyDelete