I love sewing. I love mod podge. I love baking (it's a craft to yo). I love it all. From DIY to just plain paper crafts.
Since I have started my business, I find it hard to make time to just craft for me. And of course as a mom, by me I mean my house, my hubby, my kids and myself. When there are orders and shows and a shop to stock up for, it is tough to find time to do it for yourself. Especially when there are dishes piling up and you can't justify one more minute in the studio.
In the meantime, I have this list or pinboard, a mile long with projects I want to whip up. Oh, what a problem to have haha. But seriously these projects taunt me. I want to do it now!
Then...I read this post "Have a Pinterest Party" . Say what Kara-Noel?!? You my friend, are a genius. You and your friends that threw the original party. Geniuses.
I want to throw a Pinterest Party. Badly! It is the answer to my problem. My craft addiction problem that is.
Who's in? If I had a pinterest party who would want in? This is no joke y'all. A party is coming soon.
I have a Pin it and Do it Friday just to keep me from piling up on pins and actually accomplish something. But I have had a pinterest party where we crafted all Saturday and it was AWESOME! Highly recommend :-D
ReplyDeleteI need to do something like that. Maybe then I would put a dent in my pin boards :)
DeleteI am seriously crafting impaired, but I'm so in. Just, be warned, maybe keep the hot glue gun away from me....?
ReplyDeleteHaHa Emily, Pinterest makes things easy. I will send you an invite as soon as I pick a date!
Delete