Today's quilt is brought to you by the letter E.
When I got the e-mail about this quilt I was so excited. A friend of mine wanted a quilt for her baby girls nursery. The only requirements were that she wanted it Purple, Green, maybe some white....and oh yes, it needed to have Elephants.
The story behind the elephants? The babies name is Ellie, they call her Ellie the Elephant. I die. Can you handle the cuteness? No? Me either.
So here is the finished product. Complete with a matching polka dot pleated pillow.
I am so enjoying making quilts lately. I am also reallllly hoping to start Rhiannon's soon, which may include a tutorial. We will see.
What is your favorite type of project to work on?



I love it!! I am dying to make one but just haven't found the time yet. Would love a tutorial though.
ReplyDeleteYou need to do one. It would be so easy for you to do. Plus having them for the kids to keep forever is awesome!
DeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteon your website it has a SHOP link but I cant seem to find E is for..... quilt if I wanted to purchase this quilt where do I order?
Thank you
All quilts are made custom. You can email me at vesselhandmade(at)gmail.com
ReplyDelete