Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello Vessel!

Hi! I am Kristen from Vessel Handmade.

Wow! It sounds so weird saying that. For the past few years, I have been Kristen from Rock-A-Bow or to many people in the blogging and handmade world, simply Rock-A-Bow. Our blog and shop names so often become a big part of our identity. So this change is huge.

But I am so excited to introduce you all to the new name. The new look. The new me!

Vessel Handmade, although something completely new will still reflect pretty much the same things. You will still find a lot of the same products. I will still post mostly about my family and my faith. The core of who I am is still the same.



What is changing? In addition to the new look, there will be a lot of new products. Lots of styles of leather clutches. And later this year, an expansion in the whole leather product department. There will be a ton of new art accessories. Some cute little girl merchandise. Just fun stuff.


You will see some changes on the blog too. More shop updates, more tutorials and more recipes. Good stuff people!

So what do you all think of the new look? The new name? Are you as in love as I am?

If you are, hop on over to the new fan page and like us! There will be more posts happening over there. Maybe even some occasional games where you can win Vessel product.

If you aren't already a follower here on the blog, I hope you will consider becoming one. There will be so much happening here, I would hate for you to miss it!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Love every single thing. It's gorgeous. I'm so so excited for you & this new journey! My post is live as well. ;) Good luck sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Heading over now to check it out:)

      Delete
  2. This is all so lovely! Congrats! I was terrified to relaunch, its amazing how attached we can get with the old. But I'm so glad you took the jump! I think I'll stay :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am so happy with the change. Thanks for staying :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! Youve dont great my friend!!! Lets get tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kristen! How very exciting <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your new name!!! So exciting! And, love those leather clutches! Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails